I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!! Oh my goodness gracious me! It has been a while hasn't it?!? I started to reminisce about the days when I used to write a blog and how much I enjoyed it. So I decided to brush the cobwebs off the old blog and try to recapture what I used to love to do.
Now if you have followed my blog previously (roughly a hundred and twenty six years ago) you will remember that I was at university getting my degree in Education. So let me update you:
- Still completely obsessed with nail polish
- Received a First Class Honours Degree in Education (I know right?!?!)
- Still absolutely adore nail polish!
- Trained for my teacher's qualification (aka the hardest year of my life!!)
- Completely obsessed with nail polish and make up!
- Qualified as a teacher in 2012
- Got a job as a Year 4 teacher (8-9 year olds)
- Totally love nail polish and change it roughly 2-3 times a week
- Am in my second year of teaching - totally loving it - and now teaching Year 1 (5-6 year olds: aka little snot monsters!!)
- Absolutely obsessed with nail polish, make up and my Filofax.