Saturday 14 November 2009

And as if by magic, my thumb nail reappeared!!!


OK I have no patience and I can't wait for my nail to grow back especially with party season just around the corner! So I asked my nail technician to do a gel extension.  It looks pretty doesn't it?! I also asked her to apply this OPI purple holo.  This one didn't have a name just a number.  Can anyone help with this?  I would love to own it.  I think it's from the Designer series.  This is only two coats.  Personally I would have done another coat but I had to go and pick my daughter up from school.  There is still extreme VNL!!



So I Konadded this baby!




I used plate M70 with Konad Special Polish in Royal Purple.  It's very Louis Vuitton!!!
Hope you're all having a great weekend! We've been having storms so I think I need to dig my Wellington Boots out and splash about in the puddles!
* I have found out and it's DS Mystery.  I thought it was too light to be that but apparently it is.
x

3 comments:

Paige said...

Great konading! I love it!

Amabile said...

Hi there! I was just looking at my untrieds, and found Opi DS Original, it also looks much alike. Nice konad, I like these these patterns which covers the whole nail.

jodes said...

Gildedangel - I'm better at konading on my left than my right! My right is quite smudged! Just received my new plates as well so will be doing a lot more konading! x

Amabile - Many thanks for that. I thought it was too light to be Mystery. I like the whole nail look too. I think it's very effective. Thanks for stopping by.
x