Tuesday 10 November 2009

MAC - Lucky Number



I went out the other day and I picked up MAC's Christmas releases.  This one is Lucky Number.  At first glance it looks like a pink shimmer.  Now I wouldn't go out especially to buy a pink nail polish but I thought 'why not? I'll give it a go!'  And well I was completely surprised.  I put this on two days ago and I still have it on.  I loooooooooove it!  It's not a shimmer at all, instead it is a dusky pink chrome!!! It is so pretty.  However...... be warned, this is not the easiest polishes to put on.  In fact it took me a couple of attempts to suss out this little baby!  It is a thick and sticky formula and you need to use the brush lightly because it will streak.  In fact my application still looks a little streaky.  I also recommend you use a ridge filler such as Barielle Camouflage to cover any dips or bumps in your nail as this little monkey will pick up any nail flaw (my nails are full of them!)  My pictures of Lucky Number do not show how pretty this colour is but trust me it is gorgeous!  Plus my pictures highlight all my application flaws!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!


4 comments:

Paige said...

What a nice color, I didn't expect it to be that pretty!

Jodes said...

I know I was quite surprised when it dried!
x

Unknown said...

tagged you in my latest blog post :)

Jodes said...

Thank you sweetie! I'll shall check that out in a a mo!
x