Friday 6 November 2009

I've Been Tagged!



I was tagged by the gorgeous Heather at Lambchop Mobile and I can tell you that I am totally chuffed to bits.  It means so much to me since I am a newbie and all!  So thank you Heather, I am completely honoured. x  So now I have to share 7 facts about me.  OK here goes:

1.  I was brought up in Hong Kong.  When I was 5 months old my family moved over there for my Dad's job.  Although Mum and I evenutally came back to the UK, my Dad is still over there.  Having my childhood over there totally rocked!
2.  One of my guilty pleasures is 80s movies especially ones directed by John Hughes.  We're talking Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles etc.  Movies that I love that aren't John Hughes are  Labyrinth and Back to the Future!
3. I am a huge I Love Lucy fan.
4. I was born with a small stump on both my hands which doctors said would have grown into a sixth finger (aahhhhhhhh she's a witch! A witch!!!) I did have them removed but how cool would that have been for swatching nail polish!!
5. I hate gardening.  I get the whole watching something you've planted flourish and grow, but I have no patience and want to see the fruits of my labour immediately.  I get absolutely no enjoyment from gardening.  I kill plants. Plus it ruins my manicure!
6. When I'm down, I dance.  Seriously, even if I'm standing in a queue for something, I will have a little shuffle.  If I'm at home however, I will put my music on and DANCE!!!!! It always helps.
7.  When I was 7 months pregnant, I went to a New Year's Party at my hubby's work. At the time he worked at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in Covent Garden.  It was during the time when The Witches of Eastwick was playing and when Ian McShane played Darryl. (Ian McShane has also been in Deadwood and voiced Mr Bobinsky in Coraline).  At the party Ian McShane came up to me and put his hand on my big belly and started talking to me about my pending arrival! I tell Abi that Mr. Bobinsky tickled her toes whilst she was in my tum!

Now I have to tag 7 people - I hope it's ok to tag people who have already been tagged.
1. Lambchop Mobile
2. Kelliegonzo
3. Evil Angel
4. Gilded Angel
5. The Diva's Polish
6. Gladys - Nail Fanatic
7. KONADomania

x

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet six fingers!! haha thanks for the tag, i really racked my brain to do this the first time so forgive me if i don't do it again haha :D