Monday 16 November 2009

ASOS Paint by Ciate - Pixie



I bought some Ciate Paints by Ciate weeks ago but as you already know we have been having postal strikes so my hauls are taking their time getting to me.  I have finally got round to swatching this one which is Pixie from the ASOS Paint range.  I don't know if you know but ASOS stands for As Seen On Screen.  We have a website here that finds where all the celebs get their clothes/shoes/polishes/accessories etc. and you can buy them from this particular website.  Ciate have produced these polishes in association with ASOS and are named after celebrities.  This gorgeous jade green creme is called Pixie (I guess after Pixie Lott?)

I love this so much.  I think I may leave it on for a few days then Konad it! The formula is gorgeous to work with.  This application was smooth and I only needed two coats.  This has become one of my favourites (I try not to have favourites amongst my babies, but I can't help it!!).  It is certainly one of the best greens I have ever seen.
Hope you all had a nice weekend.
x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Jodes that is gorgeous and you so rock this color! Very drool worthy!

Jodes said...

Thanks Hun. I know, this colour is FABULOUS!!! I love finding a polish like this where I want to wear it for more than one day! I usually change my polish daily (if I can) but this one I want to keep on for as long as poss!
x

Paige said...

That color is gorgeous, it looks like it was totally worth the wait!

Jodes said...

Gildedangel - Totally! I can't stop looking at my nails!
x

Unknown said...

that is a great color! i love the look of those bottles :D

Pink Ginger said...

This colour looks gorgeous on you!

Jodes said...

Kelliegonzo - I know! The bottles are very cute!

Pinkginger - Thank you x I still have it on as well!

Unknown said...

Christian Louboutin Replica
wpuser01001@gmail.com
www.christianlouboutinreplica.com
With the steps of the spring is coming, almost all designers have decided to surprise the audience and create unusual shoes. For the most reactions, the Christian Louboutin sandals will be the most shoes in this spring.

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.



my page :: polo outlet online

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette starter kit, best e cigarette, best electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarette