Thursday 19 November 2009

Pixies are Everywhere!



So I have been donning ASOS Pixie for over day when I thought "I wonder what this baby would look like as a matte?"  So I put a coat of Essie Matte About You on and look at how pretty it turned out! I love it glossy and I love it matte.  I have to apologise about the quality of my lighting.  It's all indoors at the moment as we are having a few storms over here.  Anyway back to the nails.  Well I couldn't just leave it  matte, so I got my Konads out!  This is from plate M65 and I used Konad Special Polish in Violet.  Right I promise to take this off later and do a totally different mani!!

x

2 comments:

Paige said...

What a great design, so cute!

Jodes said...

Thank you x I can't just take a mani off I have to play around for a bit!
x