Thursday 5 November 2009

Latest Haul


Ok I am better now!  I have signed myself up to do the other exam. To hell with it, I've come this far why give up now? I'm sorry for moaning!!  Anyway I went out and bought new polishes which I will share with you in my next post.  I want to show you my haul that I received yesterday.  I realised that I don't have nearly enough sparkles in my collection and considering that the Holiday season will soon be upon us, I thought I should supplement my collection! So from left to right in the above picture: China Glaze - Glam, OPI - Glitter Ball, China Glaze - Pom Pom, Color Club - Snow Queen.  I will swatch these. I'm very excited about Glitter Ball.  For my NOTD I used Color Club - Snow Queen.  When I first put this on I did think 'Oh no not another Chanel Rouge Noir wannabe' but I must say that it's a little more purply than winey.  Very dark and gorgeous.  I did find the formula a little tacky to work with but I got there in the end.  My mani didn't stop there though.  I was desperate to use some glitter so I put a coat of China Glaze's Pom Pom on.  It is a pink sparkle with some fine glitter and slightly bigger bits.  It looks gorgeous I have to say.  The glitter cheered me up! (Glitter usually does!)

I like a bit of sparkle every now and then!